Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Forex a million profit trade

Forex a million profit trade


forex a million profit trade

From $1 to Million - Forex EA. I am a High Impact Member (top 1%) on blogger.com with the username OnlineAddict, since I am trading stocks, currencies and commodities for over 10 years. I am posting my trading analysis on my blog and closed trades from the Expert Advisor are posted automatically on Twitter 26/11/ · If you need an online forex strategy if you want to try to make a million also. you can also trade with the Winners Edge Trading Double Trend Trap to follow along. You can also pick up Winners Edge Trading Strike Momentum Indicator that helps to find market momentum before entering a blogger.comted Reading Time: 8 mins 26/01/ · year started with good profit. I got an order from one person to show my trading skills in scalping and swing trading on Forex Market. I started trading on 9th January and finished on 25th January – it’s 17 days or 13 working days.. Initial deposit was $,, and my aim was to make 1 million US dollars in short period of time. As I know 2 currency pairs with high volatility, it’s



From $1 to Million - Forex EA



by TradingStrategyGuides Last updated Apr 30, forex a million profit trade, Forex Strategies comments. Sound like fun? Is it possible, as a forex trader, to go from nothing — start from absolute scratch, zero funds - to being a millionaire in 18 months?


Is it possible? Well, I think I can safely promise you this much — It should certainly be an interesting journey finding out.


Well, I already did that part, forex a million profit trade. By taking paid surveys online, every day for a month, making about a whopping one dollar a day for what often took several hours of work a day. Now, HOW are we going to accomplish this? Specifically, I plan to utilize a trading strategy that I have used profitably before, forex a million profit trade, trading primarily on the minute time frame. If you need an online forex strategy if you want to try to make a million also.


you can also trade with the Winners Edge Trading Double Trend Trap to follow along. You can also pick up Winners Edge Trading Strike Momentum Indicator that helps to find market momentum before entering a trade. There will probably be some gambling involved, forex a million profit trade.


Trying to make a million dollars in 18 months necessarily means taking some risks. However, I will hopefully stick with the basic trading strategy I have in mind. Now, how can you follow along with me on this adventure? com, where you can see all the trades made in the account as they happen. I definitely want your input and help with this. I mean, this is basically a pretty crazy idea, so someone injecting some sanity into the project will likely be helpful.


So, do I really believe this is possible? If we pull off this miracle, it will be by the grace of God. I sincerely hope with all my heart that we do succeed. I hope for success not just forex a million profit trade my sake I could use a quick million — pay a few billsbut for your sake, too, for all of you reading this and coming along on this journey with me.


I believe that forex trading offers that financial salvation. Sounds like fun to me, but what do you think? Here is the next post in which I outline my million dollar strategy. Learn Our Best Trend Trading Strategy. We specialize in teaching traders of all skill levels how to trade stocks, options, forex, cryptocurrencies, commodities, and more. Our mission is to address the lack of good information for market traders and to simplify trading education by giving readers a forex a million profit trade plan with step-by-step rules to follow.


I would happily provide a myfxbooklink of my account for you to use for marketing purposes and would give you this from day 1 if you want it. I definitely think it is possible with aggressive position sizing and decent strategy to exponentially grow an account.


Set up a signal! Could call it: Million Dollar Baby. Good luck. If you set up a myfxbook link for your experiment please add it to your response to my comment. Only saw that this was infact a year ago What happened?


the only anyone at winners being able to turn a million in 18 months if through their members's monthly fees LOL. Jack, I am certainly excited with this challenge.


I will certainly follow you through the entire process and win or fail I admire your generosity and your trading passion, forex a million profit trade.


Best of luck which I don't think you need it because of your ability to trade!! Very interesting concept. My 'gut' reaction is absolutely no way you can take nothing and make a million Then I read how you have raised forex a million profit trade initial capital, so its no longer a question of trading from nothing.


You have raised your starting capital from non trading activity kind of a forex a million profit trade, but I'll forgive you So,d I think you can get from 50 to a million? No I don't.


Would I have believed you if you stated you were going to go from ten thousand to a million? Yes I would - that is a strange set of perceptions. Why do I believe you could increment two zeros but not four? So, now having forex a million profit trade my perceptions I realise they are totally illogical.


So in the space of half a dozen sentences I have completely changed my mind form 'No it cant be done' to 'Yes, I believe you can do it'! Is forex a million profit trade similar to the wonder of compounding? Of course it should work, providing iron discipline is employed. Count me in! I'm really looking forward to participate and think it's a fantastic idea! I have my MSI indicator and my 50 bucks ready to rumble. and hope there will be a way to follow in on every trade.


If you manage to pull this of it will be sending shockwaves around the whole world of traders and beyond! this is a cool experiment. Though I do not believe to reach the target of a million in 18months. I project a realistic safe figure of 10, Bring it on! this sounds great for a person like me with limited resources.


but I don't have a clue about this area of investing. so you guys start to use terms like "myfxbook" and "trend strategies" you loose me. I will watch intently to see what i can learn.


Well, this is a great site to help you learn forex trading. It's not as complicated as it sounds,,but it's not as easy as it looks either. This sounds like an awesome idea! wanted to use a realistic amount in the demo and am right at this week. I will NOT trade NFP tomorrow, though I have some trades open in other accounts I'll be watching. I'm headed to Africa next week so trading will be very hit or miss if at all.


Which is a bummer since post NFP often opens up some nice spaces for trades. When I get back we should email about strategies. I'm not familiar with yours and trade a fair amount of divergence myself a la Rob Booker.


I do think it's worth mentioning that one really needs to be able to use an offshore account to do this. While my US accounts are chugging along in the positive, it is VERY VERY slow going with the leverage.


Like if I had to make that feed me I'd not be eating. Good point, Allison - trying this with only leverage would be, well, annoying.


Not impossible, but annoying. Back forex a million profit trade our "slow learner" conversation elsewhere, I finally learned to be out of the market during the monthly NFP when the market jumped my stop which was already 50 pips away from the current price by almost pips. If you're right on the NFP and don't get stopped out by a spike in the opposite directionit's great - but if you're wrong, it's murder. I hate turning a profit in a demo account - it always just makes me want to kick myself for not doing the trade for real money.


I was teaching a friend how to trade, forex a million profit trade, and he practiced in a demo account, and made a fortune then he opened up a live account, and I couldn't help but smile the next day when he remarked, forex a million profit trade, "It's a lot harder to pull the trigger and put a trade on when it's real money".


Everything will cost you something, even reading this cost you time invested, and Time is forex a million profit trade of the most valuable possessions we have. So if you are thinking about not costing anything you have the wrong mindset already. But reading articles on this site are free and always have been but it is still going to cost you something. If risk capital content of this venture does not change I will sure be interested in participating.


I'm very interested in following along. This seems nuts enough to work! A "Jump and the net will appear" type of fun! Let's do it. What could possibly go wrong? Instead of Turtle Traders, we could be Rabbit Traders! I think we would probably be the most interesting traders in the world. when it works. This should be a very interesting project. I intend to follow it as close as possible.


If you could even make the 10 to 20K mark in the 18 months, just think what forex a million profit trade then forex a million profit trade in 5 years.




Jason Alerts: The Million Dollar Forex Day! +$1.3Million

, time: 6:52





Zero to $1 Million in 18 Months Trading Forex | Trading Strategy Guides


forex a million profit trade

12/01/ · One of the reasons forex traders can trade at such high volumes is leverage. Leverage helps traders take a small amount of money and turn it into much more. It is not uncommon for forex trading leverage to equal Of course, anyone who hopes to make a million dollars via forex trading is going to need to be patient. Even the best forex trading strategies will take time to come to fruition. Patience, trading discipline, Estimated Reading Time: 8 mins 28/10/ · Upon successful completion of the trading course, you are guaranteed a placement in the FTMO Proprietary Trading firm where you can remotely manage funded account of up to , USD. Your journey to get there might be challenging, but our educational applications, account analysis and performance psychologist are here to guide you on the endeavor to financial independence From $1 to Million - Forex EA. I am a High Impact Member (top 1%) on blogger.com with the username OnlineAddict, since I am trading stocks, currencies and commodities for over 10 years. I am posting my trading analysis on my blog and closed trades from the Expert Advisor are posted automatically on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment